Tuesday 3 November 2009

Nostalgia trip

Can ANYONE in the world remember what happened three days ago? I mean, three days is a long time. I'd like to do another thorough and serious review of the weekend's X Factor shenanigans, but I just don't know if I can think that far back. Anyway, I'll do my best.

Jedward: I seem to recall quite enjoying this, but I was mainly laughing at their hair. I think Jedward are in danger of taking over the whole programme if we're not careful, and I'm starting to think that might be a bad thing, especially if we consider what a talented performer Olly is, and how he should be getting all the media coverage really.

Olly: I'm becoming quite irrational about this chap, with his cockney brogue and his funny face. Performance of the night, AGAIN, and 110 percent for idiocy.



Lucie, Joe, Stacey and Rachel: Very good. Well done.

Lloyd, Jamie and Danyl: Oh please just go away. BORING.

That was me doing my best. Terribly sorry. Obviously Rachel leaving was quite upsetting, considering that Lloyd is still in the competition. Honestly, John and Edward might not be able to hold the same tune at the same time, or sing in the same key, or perform similar dance moves, but at least they make me laugh.

No comments: