Saturday 21 November 2009

Just call me Lt Pignut Columbo (SAY IT...)

If you, like me, have been desperately refreshing the Popjustice homepage for the last 48 hours hoping that this week's X Factor playsheet will magically appear in front of your eyes, I think it might be time to give up the ghost.

I've been doing a bit of detective work (yes I have) and I've discovered the following two things:

1. I don't really suit a deerstalker hat. This might be because I'm a vegetarian.

2. The man who runs Popjustice, the very delightful Peter Robinson, is getting married today! Married, I tell you! So I think doing a hilarious Wham / George Michael themed playsheet this week is probably above and beyond the call of duty.

Happy wedding day, Peter Robinson!

If you're totally bereft without anything to print out and play with this week, you could always try these terrifying X Factor masks. Why not print out the Danyl one, stick it to your face and vote yourself off?*

* Not a euphemism.

No comments: